Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Month For Drinking The Kool-Aid

Well, I didn't get a new SM:FBFW post up this week. I'll be back next week. I have spent the last few weeks drinking some different kinds of Kool-Aid that have sucked up my time:

1) I got an iPod Touch. For those of you who don't know, it's more fun to check your email at McDonald's on a 4-inch screen. Seriously. I've already wasted entire days organizing the music on this thing--I shouldn't care about album art, but it's just... so... pretty!

2) I bought a 36-issue subscription to Amazing Spider-Man. Yeah, I know it sends the wrong message about "Brand New Day," but it was only $50 for 36 issues. Seriously, do the math on that one. Besides, now I don't have to be embarrassed to buy it at my LCS.

3) I got Rock Band for my PS3. You will see me on the leaderboards as Eric Qel-Droma. I'm actually near the top of the vocal boards. Drumming... not so much.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had entertaining holidays. Make sure to read Comic Book Resources' series of interviews with Joe Quesada about "Brand New Day." Talk about Kool-Aid...

Eric

No comments: