Okay, I don't want to give everything away, but here are some definite clues to Jackpot's 100% true, unquestionable identity. Consider that her supposed "secret ID" name, Sara Ehret, can be turned into:
- Errata She - Jackpot must be the leftover bits of continuity from Mephisto's wrangling, much like the being that contained all the mutant powers. "She" has been "Errata"-ed into existence.
- Arras Thee - Jackpot is you, hiding behind a curtain. Didn't see that one coming, did you? (Of course not--you're behind the tapestry! Watch out for Danish princes!)
- Hearer Sat - Mary Jane listened to Peter at the end of ASM 122 while he sat. Need I say more?
- Rehear Sat - And he said it again.
- Eraser Hat - And... POOF! The marriage is gone from continuity. Where did Mephisto get the power to do such a thing? Prepare yourself for an artifact that makes the Wand of Watoomb seem like a child's crayon, except... erasable!
- Hare Tears - "OMD/BND: Continuity bad enough to make bunnies cry."
- Hearts Are - ...just playthings for the devil.
- Hater Sera - This is demi-French for "The time of the hater will be." As it is now.
- Heart Ares - And isn't MJ declaring war on Peter's heart?
- Haste Rear - CENSORED. But true and insightful, nonetheless.
- A Rarest He - Peter's love for MJ was incredibly rare. And pure. But he doesn't remember it now. (BUT he's the ONLY person--one could say "a rarest he"--who remembers his own true identity!)
- Era Shat Re - Indeed. Argue with that!